LD Systems ICOA 12 Passive Box, 12''/1''
This 12" full-range loudspeaker stands out with impressive sound even at low frequencies. As a jack-of-all-trades, the unpowered ICOA 12 speaker by LD Systems and its design with a coaxial design and rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn means it is extremely flexible.
The horn-loaded woofer's outstanding bass reproduction makes the ICOA 12 the ideal choice for dance schools, musicians, bands and entertainers. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. The speaker also makes a good impression in fixed installations due to its freedom of flexibility.
Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it's excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. It Delivers a maximum sound pressure level of 123 dB peak and has 1000 Watt peak perfomance.
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications as well as fixed installations
- Passive loudspeaker with 123 dB max. SPL and 1000 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn (Patent pending)
- Horn-loaded woofer
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal speaker protection
- Four aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12 "
- Woofer size: 304.8 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Horn: BEM optimized CD Horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1 "
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 ° x 50 °
- Load rating (RMS): 250 W
- Peak power: 1000 W
- Frequency response: 55 - 20000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Max. SPL: 123 dB
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet material: Polypropylene
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- tripod flange: 0° and 5° , 36mm flange
- Monitor angle: 55 °
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 375 x 396 x 635 mm
- Weight: 19,8 kg